Common queries answered
Frequently asked Questions
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology
This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security. When sharing your payment details you will notice that the address of the webpage changes to https://www. allyourpets.com.au which indicates the secure socket layer is active to protect your details.
We will never share your personal details with anyone.
We dispatch orders within 24hrs – so long as the item is in stock and ready to be dispatched, but there are rare, unexpected delays that can occur which are out of our control and may delay your delivery. If the order is placed on a weekend, it will be dispatched on the first working day. You will receive an email with tracking information when your order leaves our warehouse. You can also view the status of your order in the My Account tab of our home page.
We use Australia Post and Fastway Couriers services to deliver your order so we deliver anywhere they do – this means delivery to your Post Office Box is absolutely fine!
During the checkout process there is a delivery instructions comment box if you have any special requests. Please note: not all requests will be able to be made, however we will attempt to ensure we provide the best service we can.
At checkout you will be required to choose from the following two methods of delivery. ‘Sign on Delivery’ or ‘Authority to Leave’.
AUTHORITY TO LEAVE – THE CONVENIENCE OF DELIVERY IF YOU ARE NOT THERE
– Simply check the option for ‘Authority to Leave’ at checkout
– Enter any relevant delivery instructions in the comment field (eg. Please leave parcel on front porch)
– Be aware that if you live in certain housing (especially apartments) your parcel may not be left even if you request it. Australia Post and Fastway Couriers reserve the right for their staff to not leave a package if they deem your property a risk to themselves or they believe the parcel is at risk of theft or damage. On the rare occasion that this occurs, if your package is being delivered via Australia Post you will be required to collect it from the designated Australia Post facility. If your package is being delivered via Fastway Couriers you will be able to arrange re-delivery of your parcel or pick it up from their closest depot
– When you choose this delivery option please also be aware that Jumbo Pets will not be able to offer any further assistance if your order is lost or subsequently goes missing after it has been deemed delivered by the carrier.
SIGN ON DELIVERY – THE SECURITY OF RECEIVING YOUR ORDER IN PERSON
– Simply choose the option for ‘Sign on Delivery’ at checkout
– You will need to be present to sign for your delivery
– When you receive your delivery please ensure you check the parcel for any damage
– If the package is damaged please notify us immediately so we may investigate and rectify the situation
– If you are not available to sign for the delivery when the Australia Post staff arrive it is likely they will take the item to their Australia Post facility to await collection.
– If your package is being delivered via Fastway Couriers you will be able to arrange re-delivery of your parcel or pick it up from their closest depot
Couriers don’t work over public holidays, so please be prepared for possible delays to delivery times these times. Delays should be expected especially around Christmas, and to a lesser extent Easter, as courier routes become congested. Our best advice would be to order early to minimise the risk of not getting an item delivered by your preferred time
We charge based on Australia post standard shipping rates. At the time of checkout it will calculate the shipping cost and the delivery time
All over Australia
Yes, as long as your order status has not changed to Awaiting Shipment or Shipped . The easiest way to change your order is to call us on 0423258154 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your unique tracking number, you can click on this tracking number to see the status of your order. If you don’t receive this email, please check the Spam folder in your email system.
The other way to track your order is to view your Order Status.
If you don’t receive your order within the timeframe specified in our shipping section please contact us on 0423258154 or email us on email@example.com and we will be able to assist you.
We make every effort to ensure all your products are correctly delivered. However, sometimes mistakes can happen – don’t worry – we will cover all the costs involved in getting the correct or missing product to you as soon as possible. Please contact us on 0423258154 or email us on
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix the issue immediately.
Please check Return policy below.
Please see our Returns section here.
We want you to be 100% happy with the products you buy from us, so we are happy to exchange or refund any products for any reason as long as they are unopened in the original packaging.
We do ask :
That you return the products within 30 days of purchase. If the returned item was what you ordered and is not damaged or faulty but you’ve since changed your mind then we ask that you pay for returning the item to us. If you would like to receive an alternate product, please note that standard shipping charges will apply. To return a product please call us on 0423258154 or email us at email@example.com, don’t forget to include your order details and a contact phone number. One of our staff will respond to you within 24 hours.
Please Note :
Refunds will be processed to the payment method you chose at checkout for the purchase amount of the product only, not including shipping costs. We recommend that you return items using a service with a tracking number as you are responsible for the item being received back into our warehouse. No refunds will be provided for items which are lost in transit or received damaged back into our warehouse.