Drontal Chewables are tasty, liver-based chewable pills that will kill all of the major species of gastrointestinal worms in your dog. These include roundworm, hookworm, whipworms and tapeworms while also controlling the shedding of Giardia oocysts.
- Controls all gastrointestinal worms
- It’s a single treatment medication
- Drontal offers gentle, effective control of all worms
- It may be given safely to all dogs including old animals, young pups, working dogs and greyhounds
- Drontal may be combined with other treatments, for example, heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatment, vaccination
- Drontal eliminates the need for two or more products
- Accuracy of dosage guaranteed and wastage minimised
Dose – One chew treats 10kg.
Note – Does not control heartworm.
Drontal treats susceptible intestinal worms. It treats adult hookworms, roundworms, whipworms, and tapeworms in dogs
Do not give Drontal to puppies under 3 weeks. Animals who are allergic to any of the active ingredients also should not take Drontal. Do not use Drontal in pregnant or lactating females. Discuss the steps you can take to prevent reinfection and to prevent the spread of intestinal parasites to humans in your household with your veterinarian.